Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Am I really a blogger?

Soooooo.... it appears that even though I've only posted a few entries, I'm already getting recognized as a blogger. I have to admit... I'm super excited about it! Not since I was rapping (haha check out my old tracks: City Town), have I had a channel to really express myself. I encourage all of you to start your own blogs and hang your storage compartments in the wind - liberate your thoughts! Share! It's incredibly cleansing.

I used to experience mental/emotional/spiritual constipation if I did not write in my diary every night. I'm not sure why I stopped writing in a diary, but it probably has something to do with how much emailing started to take over my communicative energies. I type like a pianist, and don't miss a beat of the thought process, so it's a much better way to capture the tides. I'm looking forward to creating goals for myself for how often, and how profoundly I blog.

Helping me to reach both of these personal goals is an awesome opportunity that has presented itself– Next week I will be blogging from the Sustainable Brands Conference in Monterey, CA on June 3rd for Link TV's CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) site. I'll be sure to link in this crowd to that crowd, and vice versa - though I'm not really sure my professional colleagues are interested in hearing about how I don't like to go to pee inside.

Hopefully I'll have the chance to connect with some of the big characters that day including Tom Szaky from TerraCycle, Steve Glenn from LivingHomes, Gil Friend from NatLogic, Kellie McElhaney, Exec. Director, Center for Responsible Business at Berkeley, and many others!

If there's something you would like me to ask any of these crusaders, just let me know! I'm so excited! This will be my first actual blogging gig! Word to my mom!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home